The company APEXBALTIC was established in 2008 and its current main field of activity is processing and preparation of items made of metal, glass fibre, different types of plastic and plexiglass.
APEXBALTIC has excellent production facilities on a territory of 350 m² and therefore the company is able to perform mechanical production works of the above-mentioned materials.
The items are prepared in the production workshop that has several different areas:
- Sawing area;
- Mechanical processing area with computer-operated devices, equipped with three milling machines;
- Mechanical areas, equipped with drilling machines and straight cutting machine;
- 1st varnishing area, equipped with vacuum impregnation and polymerisation cameras;
- 2nd varnishing area – equipped with devices to apply the varnish on the surface of items;
- Manual processing area where final examination and processing of the item take place;
Our technical personnel include experienced specialists, engineers, ship builders, technologists, and production organizers.